Recipe Credits - Sushma Morab
- Sugar Watchers Poha - 1 cup
- Rava- 1 cup
- Curd- 11/2 - 2 cups
- Soda- a pinch
- Mustard seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Curry leaves
- Sesame seeds
- Take a big bowl and put poha, rava , curd mix it and let it rest.
- After ½ hr, the curd will be absorbed by rava and poha so mix little water to adjust the consistency, it should be like Idli batter.
- Add salt, green chilli, grated ginger .
- Now grease a container with little oil and pour the batter, steam for 20 minutes and check if it is not ready. Do steam for a few more minutes. Once you feel it is done, let that set for some time.
- Cut them into pieces giving shape of your choice. In-between two dhoklas apply green chutney and put the tadka on that. Enjoy yummy dhokla sandwich