- Sugar Watchers Poha
- Dry nuts of your choice
- Take one cup Sugar Watchers poha and dry roast it for about 3 minutes. And then once it dries, blend it coarsely.
- Now again fry the coarse poha with 1 tsp ghee till the color changes.
- If the poha is 1 cup add 3 cups of milk or water and cook till all the milk absorbs and it becomes soft.
- Now add ½ spoon of erythritol and 2 spoon of ghee , and dry nuts of your choice. Keep stirring till it leaves the bottom.
- Now the yummy poha kesaribath is done. Switch off flame and it's ready to serve.