- 1 Cup Sugar Watchers Low GI Poha
- Sweet Potato
- Carrot, Onion or any other vegetable of your choice
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon red chilli powder
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon garam masala powder
- ½ teaspoon dry mango powder
- Salt as per taste
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Take 1 cup Sugar Watchers Low GI Poha and rinse it once or twice. Then soak the poha in water just about covering them for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Use a strainer to drain all the water.
- Steam or boil 1 sweet potato in a pressure cooker or steamer till the potatoes is softened and mash it well
- Add finely chopped vegetables (carrot, onion or any vegetable you have)
- Now add ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder, ¼ teaspoon red chilli powder, ¼ to ½ teaspoon garam masala powder, ½ teaspoon dry mango powder, and salt as per taste.
- Add ½ teaspoon lemon juice.
- Add poha and mix everything
- Shape into small cutlets or tikki.
- Now heat a pan and add required oil
- Place the poha cutlet on the tawa
- Cook till golden brown and your delicious poha cutlets are ready