Vegetarian Millet Noodles
- Sugar Watchers Millet Noodles-1 pack / 180gm
- Oil-1 tsp
- Garlic – 2-3 pods, thinly sliced
- Green Chilly-2
- Cabbage / any vegetable combined -1/2 cup
- Green Chilli Sauce-1 tsp
- Soy Sauce-1tsp
- Sugar-free Hot Sauce
- Black Pepper Powder-1/4 tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Coriander leaves/ Green Onions – 3-4 tbsp
- Chilli Flakes
- In a large pan boil 4 cups of water and add the millet noodles.
- Add a tablespoon of salt and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, pour the noodles in a sieve and wash it over cool water.
- Allow it to drain completely.
- In a pan, heat oil and add garlic and cumin seeds. Sauté for a minute and then add onions and green chillies.
- Once the onions turn translucent, add cabbage and let it fry for a minute or two.
- Add soy sauce, chilli sauce and salt. Mix the vegetables well. You can also add chilli powder or chilli flakes.
- Add the drained noodles to the vegetables and mix gently so that all the spices mix evenly.
- Remove the pan from the flame and garnish your noodles with coriander leaves or basil leaves.
- Serve with sugar free hot sauce