- 1 cup - Sugar Watchers Low GI Poha(soaked)
- ½ boiled sweet corn
- 1 capsicum chopped
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- nachos as required
- Sev as required (could replace with crushed quinoa crackers for a healthier alternative)
- Salt to taste
- 1 spoon - Oregano
- 1 spoon - Chilly flakes
- 1 spoon - Oil
- Coriander for garnishing
- In a pan heat oil. Saute capsicum and tomato. Add sweet corn. Cook for 1 min.
- Now add Sugar Watchers poha and mix well.
- Add salt, oregano and chilly flakes. Cook for 1 min.
- Garnish with sev and crushed nachos and coriander.
- Your super tasty mexican poha ready in just few mins.