- Take a mixing bowl add 1 cup Sugar Watchers poha and 1 cup curd. Miix well and keep it closed for 15 mins.
- Now in another bowl take 1cup Sugar Watchers rice, 1 cup rava and 11/2 cup curd. Mix well and keep it closed for 15mins.
- Now take out the poha n curd bowl and blend it nicely. If required adjust the consistency using very little water. Mix this poha paste with the rice and rava mixture.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Close the lid and let it ferment for 6-8 hours.
- Now make super soft, fluffy idlis using idli mould and serve with coconut chutney or sambar.