- 1 ¼ cups (185g) of Sugar Watchers Gluten Free Low GI Atta
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon (you can leave this out if you want)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk (or 1 cup flaxmilk or dairy-free milk of choice + 1 teaspoon white vinegar)
- ¼ cup oil of choice (we use olive/ avocado oil)
- Fresh fruits
- Mix dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. If you are making gluten free pancake mix to save for later, then transfer the mix to an airtight container.
- Add the wet ingredients to your mixing bowl and stir just until combined.
- Ladle ¼ cup of pancake batter onto your hot griddle, or pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form around the edges.
- Flip and continue to cook until cooked through.
- Serve hot with fresh fruits.