- Four bananas
- 1 pint or 125ml skimmed milk (or cashew/ almond milk)
- Cashew Nuts
- Slice the bananas and put them in a sealed container and freeze overnight. Make sure it’s an airtight bag or box.
- Remove the bananas from the freezer and put them in the blender. Add a cup of boiling water to the banana to speed up the defrosting process (it will have little effect on the taste). Blend until a smooth paste is formed.
- Roast half a cup of cashew nuts and almonds, until they become soft. Now add them to the blended smoothie until evenly distributed
- Slowly add a glass of milk while continuing to pulse the blender. Once well mixed, serve in a glass.
- Add a few ice cubes and serve. You can also garnish with raisins or banana slices